- Taylors of Harrogate Assam Loose Tea Box
- Taylors of Harrogate Assam Loose Tea Box 4.4 oz. (125 g) Loose Tea.
- The quality of this tea is produced for only a few weeks a year and must be specially selected for its complete character.
- Origin - Brahmaputra Valley in northeast India. Grown between sea level and 7000 feet (2015 meters)
- Liquor Color - Fairly bright.
- Taste Features - Rich, strong and full-bodied with a distinctive malty taste.
- Serving Suggestions - Best served with milk. The ideal breakfast tea.