(Click image for larger view )
- Fisher Blueberry Scone Mix
- Famous Washington State Fair Scones - Now in Blueberry!
Makes 8 scones - Net Wt. 12 oz.
- Fisher Flour Mills incorporated in 1910 and began milling operations in 1911, establishing the largest flour mill in the western United States. The milling business was headquartered on Harbor Island, nested between what is now downtown Seattle and the nearby neighborhood of West Seattle.
- To promote the use of its high-quality flour, Fisher came up with the idea of selling piping-hot scones at major fairs, starting out at the Panama Pacific Exposition in San Francisco and soon after at the Puyallup Fair in Washington state. Those delicious Fisher Fair Scones quickly attracted a loyal following.
- To this day, that original scone recipe continues to delight millions each year as they serve them from the very same booth at the Puyallup Fair where the tradition started nearly 100 years ago.
- Blueberry puts a whole new twist on "Fair Scones", and it's a hit!
- Try Fisher Blueberry Scones smeared with whipped butter and honey for a treat your family will ask for again and again.