Pure Moringa Oil for Hair and Skin.
- Moringa Oil is derived from the seeds of organic moringa trees.
- Known to the ancient Egyptians as a great skin care product.
Moringa oil can be used as a pre-bath lotion, as a skin moisturizer, or for dry hair.
- Moringa Oil absorbs easily into the skin, improving the appearance and radiance of skin. It has skin healthy nutrients like vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin, vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and the healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E.
- Moringa Oil contains 72% of oleic acid. It penetrates very deep into the skin, bringing the necessary nutrients to the skin and hair, helping it to retain moisture.
- Moringa Oil is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips. It's beneficial to heal rough, dry skin conditions like DERMATITIS, ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS.
- Moringa Oil helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles. Plant hormones called cytokinins help to promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues. Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa Oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.